JULY 18th-23rd 2017
Fleadh Parking and Venue Info
Fleadh Gig-Rig Line-up is announced
Competition Timetables available on our competitions page
SAT, JULY 22ND
10am Competitions for Under 12 and 12/15
(Cork School of Music, Cork College of Commerce)
10am Grupaí Cheoil/Céilí Band Competitions
(Cork City Hall)
10am Set Dancing Competitions (Everyman Palace)
3pm Street Entertainment
(Grand Parade Gig Rig)
9pm Singers Club with Máire Ní Chéileachair
(An Spailpín Fanach)
9pm Fleadh Céilí with the Shandrum Céilí Band
(St Finbarr's GAA Hall)
9pm Pub Session Trail
Click below to download the Competition Timetable for the All-Ireland Fleadh Cheoil in Ennis
Additional Information for Qualifiers:
Information For Qualifiers:
1. Fleadh Cheoil na hÉireann will be held in Ennis from August 16th to 18th
2. 1st, 2nd and possible 3rd prize winners at the 4 Provincial Fleadhannain Ireland, 1st, 2nd and possible 3rd prize winners at the Province of Britain Fleadh, 1st, 2nd and possible 3rd prize winners at the Mid-West and Mid Atlantic Fleadhanna in the USA, plus last year’s All-Ireland winners in Grade “D” (only) qualify to compete. (see Fleadh rules)
3. All competitors are advised to report promptly at the advertised times, for the start of their competitions. It is the responsibility of each competitor to appear promptly at the published time of competition. It is not necessary to register at Fleadh Office. The organisers will not accept responsibility for competitors missing competitions due to late arrival. Every effort will be made to facilitate those involved in more than one competition, provided they liaise with the Call Stewards at the venues concerned.
3a. According to Fleadh Rules, a competition can only be held open for 15 minutes, for such competitors, and this rule will be strictly enforced, in order to adhere to the Fleadh schedule.
4. All competitors (except Marching Band and Senior Céili Band members) will be required to purchase the Official wristband to gain admission to competitions.
5. Competition Enquiries should be directed to:-
Comhaltas, 32 Belgrave Square, Monkstown, Co. Dublin,
Ireland. Tel.- +353 (0)1 2800295 – Fax – 2803759
e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org website – www.comhaltas.ie
6.Accommodation Enquiries should be directed to:- Fleadh Cheoil Office, Ennis.
7. Completed Scoil Éigse forms with full fees must be in Head Office (see No.6 above) on or before, 3rd August. No registration ‘on the day’ at Scoil Éigse, except in exceptional circumstances. Literature from comhaltas.ie
8. Competitors in the following competitions MUST compete in the order published in the Program (Clár) – Céilí Bands and Grúpaí Ceoil, 15-18 & O-18; Duets & Trios O-18, & ALL Marching Bands. Failure to do so, entails DISQUALIFICATION.
9. Céilí Bands – See regulations.